Black Fungus is an edible fungus sometimes known as cloud ear, tree ear, jelly mushroom or wood fungus. It is commonly used in Chinese cooking, especially in vegetarian dishes. Modern dietary researchers have nicknamed black fungus “meat of vegetarian food” as the nutritional value provided is highly comparable to that of animal sources. It is rich in essential nutrients such as iron, protein, vitamins, polysaccharide, fibre, and other minerals.The health benefits of Black Fungus include:
- Reducing blood clotting to prevent blood vessel blockage.
- Rich amount of plant collagen helps to protect blood vessels and cartilages in the joints against injuries.
- High calcium content promotes growth in bones and maintains healthy bones.
- High iron content ensures adequate blood supply and circulation.
- It contains rich dietary fibres and special pectin to promote motility of stomach and intestine to excrete fats in the intestine, lowering the blood cholesterol level. A higher motility of stomach and intestine also prevents constipation.
All Link Black Fungus Extract Capsules contains 100% black fungus extract. Vegicap is used for this product, making it suitable for vegans and vegetarians’ consumption.